Crystalize care services is regulated by the Care Quality Commission CQC and our last inspection was rated GOOD . We are currently working towards an OUTSTANDING rating. We partner with the local Boroughs and individuals to provide health and Social Care Services to Communities.
Our plan is to continuously research into programmes and projects that empowers people with any disability, the young and the elderly for greater independence.
All the services we provide are designed to enable us to support our clients in maintaining and regaining their independence, achieving their potential and leading fulfilling lives in line with their chosen lifestyles.
Crystalize Care Services understands individual differences therefore, our services are tailored towards delivering person-centred care and autonomy is embedded within our delivery of care. We work closely with families and staff to deliver the most effective and flexible service. CCS ensures that we cultivate the best environment for our staff to deliver their best daily.
We are your HEROES.
We plan and act according to the choices and preferences of our service users. Considering the type of care that would be most beneficial to you and how you would like it to be delivered can be a difficult choice to make. We will guide you every step of the way and ensure that we provide a compatible carer. From pre-assessment to creating a tailored care plan our services is designed to help you receive services in a way that suits you and your family, additionally, this offers you more control over the way your care is delivered.
Crystalize Care Services pride ourselves in our core values of
• Respect – We treat everyone with respect, empathy, compassion and dignity. – We stand by what we say, stand up for what we believe in and we don’t promise what we can’t deliver.
• Safety – All our staff work with compassion. They are trained, DBS checked and eligible to work in the UK
• Responsibility – Accountability and duty of candour is well understood by the team and embedded in all the services we offer
• Adaptability – The delivery of our services keep moving, responding and adapting to the every changes in the health and social care industry.
• Innovation - We use our imaginations and initiative to find new and better ways to adapt to changes of our service care changing needs. promoting anti-discriminatory practice, maintaining confidentiality of information, promoting and supporting individuals right to dignity, choice and safety.
Our Service Users and their families and will be wholly involved in the development of their bespoke Care Plan as well as discussing available choices and risks with their advocates. We will make sure that service users are informed of the related policies and procedures for their own health and wellbeing according to the
Continuity of care–
We adopt a multi-agency approach to ensure that care is consistent and reliable. Continuous data collections are undertaken to measure quality of care.
Development & Skills of staff–
Staffs are trained to be responsive to changing needs and queries. We ensure that all our staff are equipped with the all the mandatory training. Clinical and specialist training will be provided where required so that our staff can carry out their jobs effectively.